Nightmare-proof: 24/7 surveillance so you can sleep peacefully
Managed Security Services (MSS)
The Security Management Service is used to prevent incidents related to cybersecurity, linked to the 24x7 SOC.
We track the events (logs), incidents and incident handling generated by the monitored devices in real time, allowing us to identify patterns or sequences of malicious activity in the monitored environment.
Security Operation Center
Our team keeps an eye on:
- Monitoring and analysis of proposed security practices;
- Identify, analyze and respond to cybersecurity threats with the full suite of protection modules;
- Investigating suspicious activity, containment and lockdown
- Classification of security and triage events according to criticality level;
- Prioritization of analytics;
- Remediation and recovery (if an incident occurs in the monitored environments);
- Assessment and review of security incidents.
Managed Detection and Response
We've put in place a plan for managing cybersecurity incidents and events to limit their damage, build stakeholder trust, and reduce costs and recovery times.
The Incident Detection and Response Plan team coordinates actions with you that involve various departments, including corporate communications, legal, compliance and others that are necessary for the business, in addition to IT.